Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Minecraft

Minecraft was another one of those games I thought was super derpy, meant for boys who were trying to play with virtual legos in a sense.  Still, just like League, my friend Corvias was the one to introduce me to the game.

Originally, he had given my boyfriend his username and password to log in and try the game out whenever he wanted to.  It was something right up my boyfriend's alley, considering he loved to build things, and I couldn't help but end up watching him play no matter how silly I thought it was.  Eventually, it came to the point where I decided to give it a shot, out of plain undeniable curiosity, and of course, I ended up addicted.

At that time, Corvias had become pretty absent to Minecraft, leaving his account in my hands as I became fairly popular on a server I frequented.  When he decided to come back for some minecraft time, it was then that I begged him to let me have his account and I'd buy him a new one, since everyone knew me as 'Talyse'.  Being as awesome as he was, he agreed, and that was when I started using the name Talyse for just about anything.


Currently, I play the server Eoscraft.  Click on the image above for the website, where all the information for joining in and playing is located.

I've been on the server for about a year now, and have never had any huge issues with it.  It's been lag free, and if there is lag, the mods and owner are very diligent about fixing it.  Speaking of the mods and owner, they are all very intelligent and mature, and if the mods ever fall from glory, they are promptly brought down from their position.

There's currently the primary Survival server, a hardcore server, and then a vanilla server for those that have been with Eos for a while.  I only play on the survival server personally since it's what I enjoy, but the other servers get their fair share of play also.

Grief is not allowed, and if someone is caught griefing, no matter how large or small, they are banned and rolled back.

There are a lot of perks for donators to the server, including god, fly, chest shops, tpa, mob disguise, and with enough money, even creative.  I currently have donated $25 to the server, and thoroughly take advantage of the ability to fly, use god, and run a very popular chest shop.

MCMMO is also on the server, tweaked to the owners liking, and is always fun to level up the abilities for in order to make the respective abilities more efficient with added perks on the side.  Love digging through gravel and dirt to find cake, affectionately termed 'dirty cake'.

No comments:

Post a Comment