Friday, August 9, 2013

DeviantArt and YouTube

If there's ever a time where I am just dead bored, can't think of a thing to do online, I'll generally just go to one of these websites.  They're one of the many places available where when you click on one thing, you are just bound to find something else in the suggested content on the side you'll want to click on.

And then another click.

One more click.

2 hours later...

You end up in that weird part of youtube or looking at art that kind of makes you 'wtf', and over-all just wonder how you got to these places.



Beyond that, I find both sites to be incredibly helpful.  If I ever get the sudden spirit to draw, I'm always jumping on deviant art for examples, how-to guides, and possible pieces to help influence what I want to do.



Need a make-up tutorial?  Want to know how to do something specific to a specific type of car?  Don't know what to make for dinner?  YouTube has the answer for all that more!  While there's likely a lot more 'wtf' videos on YouTube than actual helpful, informative ones, the latter still exist as long as you're willing to search for them.

Personally, I don't upload videos to youtube simply because the only thing I would ever really videotape is my cats.  And we all know how much cats rule the internet as it is.

Still, here's pretty much the only video I've ever uploaded to youtube:

No comments:

Post a Comment