Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Vampire Academy Official Trailer



I'll admit, I had to watch it a few times to catch all the elements.  I personally haven't read the books in a while, considering the first four are still in the possession of someone who lives states away and has only made feeble attempts at getting them back to me.  Still, I gotta say I'm having a hard time discerning what half of these scenes even are.


Don't like Lissa's actress a whole lot, she seems kinda, I don't know, crude?  for the role.  Like she's not the delicate, determined vampire princess I had in mind when reading the series.

As for the entirety of the trailer, most of the scenes are unrecognizeable, the ones I do recognize are reworded or tweaked poorly for the film, and beyond that, I am just worrying they are slowly working their way through my favorite vampire books and destroying them.

Yes, I use to be a Twilight fan, back when they were just books, no screaming stupid fan girls or bad actors and actresses destroying the more suitable images of Edward and Bella in my head.  I really hope this movie doesn't destroy my love of Vampire Academy like it did Twilight, because once I've seen something, I just can't unsee it after.

No comments:

Post a Comment