Saturday, August 24, 2013

Favorite Subreddits

Whether it's to get a good laugh, or to just go 'WTF?', I visit these various subreddits on a daily basis when I get online.

Today I Learned
Pretty much the ultimate place for men in my opinion.  Full of weird, random facts you'll end up remembering at the most random times in the future in conversations that are weird to begin with.

League of Legends
I'm always looking here for some funny videos, bug reports, news releases, and information on the latest trends rolling about the game.  Oh, and art, there is a lot of good art to be found here.  One of my favorites that was recently posted is this comic about Zed x Syndra.  Equal parts adorable romance and bad assery.  Be warned, a few of the panels are out of order in the first 10 or so.

WTF?!
It's just as the title says, WTF?  A lot of the images are disturbing and truly make you WTF, but other times there can be some funnies.  Like 'Murican electronic wheelchair fatties at Wal-Mart knocking down wine and then scadoodling from the scene of the crime like they had never done it.

Funny
This is pretty much the lighthearted, funnier, less disgusting version of WTF.  If you're having a crappy day and need to smile, go here for some laughs.

Skyrim
With my Skyrim kick as of late, I recently decided to visit this forum.  Was pleasantly surprised at the interesting and even sometimes awesomely funny content.

No comments:

Post a Comment